ISQ Exemption Policy for JAIBP Qualification [Fast Track Route]
In JAIBP qualification, the Institute of Bankers Pakistan (IBP) offers exemptions under fast track route in different subject(s) based on academic qualifications and professional studies.
According to the IBP-Academic and Editorial Committee/ Board Policy:
- Candidates can avail exemptions up to 02 subjects in JAIBP if they have completed similar subjects in their academic qualifications.
- Candidates can avail exemptions up to 06 subjects in JAIBP if they have completed similar subjects in their professional studies (ICAP, ICMAP, PIPFA and ACCA-UK).
To Apply for exemption form, click here
Attested photocopy of transcript(s) and degree or completion certificate along with exemption form to be dispatch to Examinations Department, The Institute of Bankers Pakistan, M.T Khan Road, Karachi address.
Terms and Conditions:
- Document(s) attestation is required from the concern universities/ institutions;
- If the transcript has Grade instead of marks, an equivalency certificate of grading to be enclosed with the exemption application form;
- Subject which has already been attempted by the candidates in JAIBP cannot be considered for exemption;
- Subject for which exemption has been granted; attempt will be counted in the respective stage(s) for the session;
- Exemption fee per subject is Rs. 2,500/- only which is to be deposited along with the exemption application form;
- In case of rejection, the subject(s) in which exemption were claimed will be automatically enrolled for the session subject to eligibility;
For Professional Qualification Holders:
- ICAP 06 Subjects
- ICMAP 05 Subjects
- PIPFA 04 Subjects
- ACCA-UK 03 Subjects
For Academic Qualification Holders:
- MBA/ M.COM/ Bachelors of 4 Years 02 Subjects