- Anti-Money Laundering Measures and Business Ethics
- Corporate and Banking Law
- Advance Risk Management
- Financial Planning and Budgeting
Specialization Subjects (any one subject to be selected)
- Financial Derivatives
- Project Financing
- Capital Markets
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- An Introduction to Insurance
All Junior Associateship of IBP (JAIBP) qualified candidates are eligible to apply in this course. The Associateship of IBP (AIBP) will be awarded to those who:
- Have minimum 3 years of total banking experience.
- Have a record of Continual Professional Development (CPD) through receiving or imparting training or other knowledge related activities. Minimum CPD required is 60 hours.
Those who pass the five subjects and meet all the above mentioned requirements will be awarded Associateship by the Council of the Institute.
- Banking experience letter will only be acceptable if issued/endorsed by HR.
- Copy of Certificate of Trainings along with CPD Record sheet – A minimum of 60 hours CPS is required through receiving or imparting training or other knowledge related activity.
To obtain CPD Record Sheet <Click here>