- Banking & Finance industry professionals; or
- Graduates in any discipline with a minimum 2nd Division or Equivalent; or
- Candidates in the final year of graduation (14 years) or in the 3rd year of graduation (16 years) studies; or
- Candidates enrolled in Professional Accounting qualifications.
- Business Communication for Financial Services;
- Introduction to Financial Systems and Banking Regulations;
- Information Technology in Financial Services;
- Branch Banking.
- Accounting for Financial Services;
- Lending: Products, Operations and Risk Management;
- Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior;
- Marketing of Financial Services;
- Finance of International Trade & Related Treasury Operations;
- Management Accounting for Financial Services;
Specialization Subjects (any one subject to be selected)
- Agricultural Finance;
- Islamic Finance;
- SME Banking.