Your eligibility to appear in the written test is provisional subject to fulfillment of following eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement against 7th batch of YPIP (OG-2) at SBP BSC:
Qualification: Master Degree or Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education bearing minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from universities/institutes recognized by HEC or reputable foreign universities. Candidates having CA, ACMA and ACCA qualification are also eligible to apply. However, in case of foreign degree, CA, ACMA and ACCA qualification, the candidates are required to submit the Equivalence Certificate duly issued by HEC at the time of interview to validate that they possess 16 years of education, failing to do so shall make the applicant ineligible against the said positions. Further, candidates awaiting final results as of last date of submission of applications are also not eligible to apply.
Age: Maximum 28 years as on the last date of submission of applications to SBP BSC. Age limit will be relaxed by three (03) years for candidates from FATA, Northern Areas/Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan and Azad Kashmir. Employees of SBP and its subsidiaries, possessing requisite qualification, are eligible to apply without upper age limit.
In case you do not meet any of the above criteria, your eligibility for subject position will be rejected at a later stage, even if you qualify the written test.
- Please bring your original CNIC and Admit Card to appear in the written test.
- Candidates will NOT be allowed to take their mobile phones, Calculator or any other electronic gadgets inside the examination premises. IBP will not make any arrangements for safekeeping of mobile phones or any other valuables in the exam center.
- If any candidate is found in possession of any restricted gadgets or items, his/her test paper will be cancelled immediately.
- You are advised to arrive at the exam venue at least 60 minutes before the scheduled time.
- You are advised to be seated at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the test time.
- Please ensure to bring your own blue/black pen (ball point) for marking the answer sheets.
- Parents/guardians/relatives & other visitors accompanying the candidate are not allowed inside the test center.
- No TA/DA is admissible to appear in the test.
- The candidates found using unfair means/capturing images of test paper material and/or reproducing/distributing images containing contents of the test paper on electronic/print or any other media during or after exam; will be disqualified and their test paper will be cancelled without any compensation.
For any further queries & non-recipients of admit cards may please contact 021-111-427-477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Latest by Friday, November 10, 2017)