GUIDELINES FOR CANDIDATES
To access your eligibility status, follow below instructions;
- Insert your login ID and password as registered for applying to Assistant Director(OG-2) under Statistical Officers Training Scheme (SOTS) at State Bank of Pakistan.
- Click on view eligibility status highlighted in red at the bottom of the form.
- Review all the personalize details on the window appearing as eligibility status.
For Eligible Candidates:
- Please bring your original CNIC and Admit Card to appear in the written test.
- All types of bags and briefcases are not allowed in the test center.
- Cell phones, calculators, Laptops and other electronic gadgets/devices are strictly prohibited in the test centers. IBP reserves the right to immediately cancel the written test of candidate possessing prohibited gadgets/devices during the test.
- Please ensure to bring your own blue/black pen for marking the answer sheets.
- Please reach the test venue at least 01hour prior test commencing time.
- Parents/guardians/relatives/other visitors accompanying the candidate are not allowed inside the test center.
- No TA/DA is admissible to appear in the test.
- It is at the discretion of IBP to allocate the candidate(s) at any of the test centers in major cities of respective province.
- Use of unfair means during the test will lead to immediate disqualification of the candidate.
- Admit cards will be sent via email and courier to the eligible candidates from May 05, 2017.
- Test Schedule on Sunday May 14, 2017 from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon.
For In-eligible candidates:
- By hand submission of documents will not be entertained.
- Candidates with reason of “HOLD” if sending respective missing document, are required to provide complete information of their credentials including Candidate ID, CNIC number, Name (as per CNIC), Fathers Name (as per CNIC), email ID and contact number.
- Either send missing documents through courier, marked to Examination Department, The Institute of Bankers Pakistan, M.T Khan Road, Karachi or preferably scan copy of such missing documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates are provided with 02 days time to get their status cleared after the announcement of eligible/in-eligible list on the web. IBP will not be responsible to entertain any query after due date that is May 04 ,2017.
- IBP will not be responsible to entertain any request that does not comply with the eligibility criteria.
Your eligibility to appear in the written test is provisional subject to fulfillment of following eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement for the positions of Assistant Director (OG-2) Under the Statistical Officers Training Scheme (SOTS).
Qualification: Masters Degree or Bachelor’s Degree with 16 years of education with at least 60% marks where percentage system applies or 2.5 out of 4.0 or 3.5 out of 5.0 where CGPA system is applicable from HEC recognized Pakistani or foreign educational institutions in Statistics. In case the degree is obtained from a foreign university, Equivalence certificate from HEC is to be submitted at the time of submission of application. Candidates awaiting final results are not eligible to apply.
Age: Maximum 26 years as on the last date of submission of applications to IBP. Age limit shall be relaxed by 03 years for candidates belonging to FATA, Northern Areas / Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan and Azad Kashmir. For Employees of SBP and its subsidiaries, maximum age limit shall be relaxed by 05 years provided that they fulfill other eligibility.
In case you do not meet any of the above criteria, your eligibility for subject position will be rejected at a later stage, even if you qualify the written test.
For further query feel free to contact us on our UAN number (021)-111-427-477 or email us at email@example.com
For password retrieval related queries send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org