GUIDELINES FOR CANDIDATES
For Eligible Candidates:
- Please bring your original CNIC and Admit Card to appear in the written test.
- All types of bags and briefcases are not allowed in the test center.
- Cell phones, calculators, Laptops and other electronic gadgets/devices are strictly prohibited in the test centers. IBP will not make any arrangements for safekeeping of mobile phones or any other valuables in the exam center.
- IBP reserves the right to immediately cancel the written test of candidate possessing prohibited gadgets/devices during the test.
- Please ensure to bring your own blue/black pen (ball point) for marking the answer sheets.
- Please reach the test venue at least 01hour prior test commencing time.
- Parents/guardians/relatives & other visitors accompanying the candidate are not allowed inside the test center.
- No TA/DA is admissible to appear in the test.
- It is at the discretion of IBP to allocate the candidate(s) at any of the test centers in major cities of respective province.
- The candidates found using unfair means/capturing images of test paper material and/or reproducing/distributing images containing contents of the test paper on electronic/print or any other media during or after exam; will be disqualified and their test paper will be cancelled without any compensation.
- Change of Centre (COC) request will note be entertained after Tuesday January 30, 2018 due to administrative constraints.
For In-eligible candidates:
- Candidates are provided deadline of January 19, 2018 for status updation, upon submission of valid documents their status will be updated.
- IBP will not be responsible to entertain any request that does not comply with the eligibility criteria and late receipt of Documents through Courier/email after the due date for document submission.
For any further queries & Non-recipients of admit card may please contact IBP at 021-111-427-477 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org