GUIDELINES FOR FILLING THE FORM
- Use Internet Explorer 10 for filling the form (or download if not installed) and then click “Online Application Form”.
- The details once submitted cannot be edited at a later stage therefore, please fill the online application form carefully. Also re-check all information before pressing the submit button.
- Click the submit button only once, it may take few minutes due to not using appropriate version of browser or dialup connection.
- Carefully select your preferred city for test center as you cannot change once you have submitted the online application form.
- After successful submission, press “Print Report” and a complete report will be displayed including auto filled deposit slip. Press “Print report” button to get printed version of filled application form and deposit slip.
- The email address and password provided during filling the online application form will be used to login in future. (The email and/or password if forgotten are not auto-retrievable).
- It is at the discretion of IBP to allocate the candidate(s) at any of the test centers in major cities of respective province.
- Application Forms with required documents should reach to Senior Joint Director, Talent Resourcing Division, Human Resource Management Department, State Bank of Pakistan, Banking Services Corporation, 1st Floor, BSC House, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi latest by last date of submission of form extended upto i.e. October 13, 2016 (the eligiblity criteria remains same as per advertisement published on 25th September 2016). Application forms with incomplete documents will not be entertained.
- SBP BSC/IBP will not be responsible for late receiving of Application forms and documents through Courier or Post.
- Application submitted in person or sent through email will not be entertained.
- Original Deposit Slip duly paid in any branch of HBL or UBL are mandatory to be attached with the form.
- Mobile phones, calculator and/or any other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited at test center. Failing to comply with instructions will lead to disqualification.
Note: The last date for submission of online applications has been extended to October 11, 2016
In case of any further query feel free to contact on our UAN number (021)-111-427-477 or email us at [email protected]