KASSIM PAREKH GOLD MEDAL
In memory of and as a mark of respect to Late Mr. Kassim Parekh, one of the most distinguished, experienced and professional bankers of Pakistan, IBP would like to introduce an award, the ‘KASSIM PAREKH GOLD MEDAL’.
The KASSIM PAREKH GOLD MEDAL and Cash Prize of Rs. 200,000/- would be sponsored by Habib Metropolitan Bank Limited.
The above Gold Medal, along with Cash Prize of Rs. 200,000/-, would be awarded to the candidate who successfully clears all three stages of the IBP Superior Qualification (ISQ) – Junior Associateship of IBP (JAIBP), each stage, in first attempt and secures the highest aggregate marks.
The JAIBP recognized professional qualification is a step towards Associateship of IBP (AIBP) and then Fellowship of IBP (FIBP).
Recipient of the Gold Medal would be approved by the Council of IBP on the recommendations of IBP’s Academic Board.
Minimum marks required for award of medals and prizes are 60%.
At present, we award three Gold Medals, sponsored as below:
- Institute of Bankers Pakistan, 1 Gold Medal
- For passing and securing the Highest Total Marks in JAIBP Stage – I (in First Attempt)
- State Bank of Pakistan, 2 Gold Medals
- For passing and securing the Highest Total Marks in JAIBP Stage – II (in First Attempt)
- For passing and securing the Highest Total Marks in JAIBP Stage – III (in First Attempt)
NOTE: At present, a cash prize of Rs.5000/= is sponsored by The Bank of Punjab upon successfully clearing all three stages of the JAIBP, each stage in first attempt and securing the highest aggregate marks,
The Bank of Punjab prize would be discontinued and replaced by the above Gold Medal and Cash Prize, sponsored by Habib Metropolitan Bank Ltd.