GUIDELINES FOR CANDIDATES
To access your eligibility status, please follow below instructions;
- Insert your login ID and password as registered for applying to Officers (OG-1) under 7th Batch at State Bank of Pakistan, Banking Services Corporation (SBP BSC).
- Click on view eligibility status highlighted in red at the bottom of the form.
- Review all the personalize details on the window appearing as eligibility status.
For Eligible Candidates:
- Please bring your original CNIC and Admit Card to appear in the written test.
- All types of bags and briefcases are not allowed in the test center.
- Cell phones, calculators, Laptops and other electronic gadgets/devices are strictly prohibited in the test centers. IBP reserves the right to immediately cancel the written test of candidate possessing prohibited gadgets/devices during the test.
- Please ensure to bring your own blue/black pen for marking the answer sheets.
- Please reach the test venue at least 01 hour prior test commencing time.
- Parents/guardians/relatives/other visitors accompanying the candidate are not allowed inside the test center.
- No TA/DA is admissible to appear in the test.
- It is at the discretion of IBP to allocate the candidate(s) at any of the test centers in major cities of respective province.
- Use of unfair means during the test will lead to immediate disqualification of the candidate.
Admit cards will be sent via email and courier to eligible candidates. Failing to comply with instructions will lead to disqualification.
For In-eligible candidates:
- By hand submission of documents will not be entertained.
- Candidates with reason of “HOLD” if sending respective missing document, are required to provide complete information of their credentials including Candidate ID, CNIC number, Name (as per CNIC), Fathers Name (as per CNIC), email ID and contact number.
- Either send missing documents through courier, marked to Examination Department, The Institute of Bankers Pakistan, M.T Khan Road, Karachi or preferably scan copy of such missing documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates are provided with 02 days time to get their status cleared after the announcement of eligible/in-eligible list on the web. IBP will not be responsible to entertain any query after due date that is March 13, 2017
- IBP will not be responsible to entertain any request that does not comply with the eligibility criteria.
Your eligibility in the written test is provisional subject to fulfillment of following eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement against 7th batch of OG-1 Officers at SBP BSC:
Qualification: Bachelors Degree with 14 years of education in any discipline from universities/institutes recognized by HEC or reputable foreign universities. In case the degree is obtained from a foreign university, equivalence certificate from HEC is to be submitted by candidates at the time of submission of application to validate that they possess 14 years of education, failing to do so shall make the applicant ineligible against the said positions. Candidates awaiting final results as of last date of submission of applications are not eligible to apply. Individuals having Bachelors/Masters Degree with more than 14 years of education will not be considered.
Age: Maximum 24 years as on the last date of submission of applications to SBP BSC. Age limit will be relaxed by three (03) years for candidates from FATA, Northern Areas/Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan and Azad Kashmir. Employees of SBP and its subsidiaries, possessing requisite qualification, are eligible to apply without upper age limit.
In case you do not meet any of the above criteria, your eligibility for subject position will be rejected at a later stage, even if you qualify the written test.
For further query feel free to contact us on our UAN number (021)-111-427-477 or email us at email@example.com
For password retrieval related queries send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org