This initial level course has been designed to enable the fresh graduates to have basic understanding about the banking and financial sector. Students enrolled in this Professional Banker (PB) Certificate program have a maximum period of 8 years to complete the qualification.
The 8 years period commences from the date of appearance in the first exam. Further details are available in the ISQ Handbook.
Professional Banker Certification Course Structure
- Six Courses
- Enrolled in a graduate program.
- Designed for students and bankers who want to improve their qualification.
Professional Banker Certification Courses
- Business Communication for Financial Services
- Introduction to Financial Systems and Banking Regulations
- Information Technology in Financial Services
- Branch Banking
- Lending: Products, Operations and Risk Management
- Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior
The entry criteria for the Professional Banker Certificate program is enrollment in any graduate program.
Note: Professional Banker Certification leads to JAIBP qualification after completion of 6 further courses.
Professional Banker program is affordable and cost-effective as compared to other certificate programs.
One-time Registration Fee: PKR. 15,000*
Exam Enrollment Fee:
- Business Communication for Financial Services PKR 2,000/-
- Introduction to Financial Systems and Banking Regulations PKR 2,000/-
- Information Technology in Financial Services PKR 2,000/-
- Branch Banking PKR 2,000/-
- Lending: Products, Operations and Risk Management PKR 2,500/-
- Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior PKR 2,500/-
The Professional Banker examinations are conducted in June and December each year.