The Institute of Bankers Pakistan (IBP) is a leading human resource training and development institute of the country. Established in 1951, with a vision to impart quality trainings, qualifications and certifications to workforce associated with banking and financial sector of Pakistan IBP is continuously striving to uplift the learning potentials of knowledge seekers.
In our efforts to engage the banking and financial industry in various learning and knowledge sharing activities; IBP is proud to announce the IBP Essay Competition 2018.
IBP Essay Competition will serve as a healthy motivational activity; fostering creative thinking, boosting analytical skills and inviting innovative ideas to further develop and contribute significantly in the financial sector of the country.
Below are the three Topics on which essay can be written:
- SME: Role of Banks in the Development of SME in Pakistan
- Compliance: Managing Compliance Risks in Banks: Issues & Challenges
- Digital Banking: The Future of Banking? Digital vs. Bricks & Mortar
Furthermore, the contributors shall be divided into two categories:
ESSAY SUBMISSION CRITERIA
- Only ONE topic should be selected for submission in the competition.
- Essay should be of minimum 3000 and maximum 3500 words.
- Essay should be in Microsoft Word format.
- Any content found Plagiarised by IBP will be immediately disqualified.
- Content should be relevant to the Essay Topic selected by participant.
- All Figures/Statistics should be up-to-date and accurate, with source(s) cited.
- All quotes should have a proper reference given.
- Essay submitted after the deadline will not be included in the Competition.
- This Form has to be filled out and signed by the participant;
- No field should be left blank.
- All information should be up-to-date.
- A recent passport size photo should be attached.
- A scanned copy of this Form should be emailed along with the Essay to [email protected]ibp.org.pk.
- The topic shared shall remain a property of THE INSTITUTE OF BANKERS PAKISTAN and cannot be published anywhere else.
ENTRIES UNACCOMPANIED BY FORMS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION: JULY 08, 2018
Successful contributors shall be awarded a certificate and cash prizes.