The Institute of Bankers Pakistan (IBP) is a leading human resource training and development institute of the country. Established in 1951, with a vision to impart quality trainings, qualifications and certifications to workforce associated with banking and financial sector of Pakistan IBP is continuously striving to uplift the learning potentials of knowledge seekers.
In our efforts to engage the banking and financial industry in various learning and knowledge sharing activities; IBP is proud to announce the IBP Essay Competition 2019.
The Essay should be written on the following ONE Topic only:
IMPEDIMENTS IN DOCUMENTING PAKISTAN’S ECONOMY
The Competition is open to all professionals, academics and students 18 years of age and above currently pursuing or having minimum Bachelor’s degree. Candidates based outside of Pakistan are also eligible to participate.
Shortlisted Essays which meet our criteria will be judged by an independent panel of experts.
Successful candidates will be awarded the following prizes:
1st Prize – Cash Award of Rs. 150,000/-
2nd Prize – Cash Award of Rs. 100,000/-
3rd Prize – Cash Award of Rs. 75,000/-
ESSAY SUBMISSION RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Essay should be of minimum 3000 and maximum 3500 words (excluding headings, figures and list of sources/references etc.)
- Essay should be in English.
- Essay should be in Microsoft Word format only.
- All Figures/Statistics should be up-to-date and accurate. A separate file of List of References citing sources/figures/quotes etc. used in the Essay should be submitted in MS Word format with the Essay.
- Work should be original. Any content found plagiarized by IBP will be immediately disqualified.
- Content should be relevant to the Topic of the Essay.
- Essay submitted after the deadline will not be included in the Competition.
How to Participate
Download and print the Entry Form from the link provided below. The Form should be filled out and signed by the participant.
- 01 recent passport size photograph
- Clear scanned copy of CNIC front and back
No field should be left blank. All information should be up-to-date.
Scanned Entry Form, attachmentsand Essay should be emailed together to [email protected]ibp.org.pk
Please ensure that the names of the Form and Essay files respectively correspond to the name of the participating candidate.
ESSAYS UNACCOMPANIED BY ENTRY FORMS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
IBP Employees are not eligible to participate in the Competition. IBP reserves the right to accept or reject any essay without assigning any reason. All entries of Essay Competition shall be the property of The Institute of Bankers Pakistan and cannot be published anywhere else.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION: January 22, 2020
For queries: email at [email protected] or call at 35277- Ext. 529 / 533 / 539.